Web Security for Online and Mobile Learning Environments
Schools face many difficult IT and Web security challenges; the complexities of maintaining CIPA compliance and a safe learning environment - implementing BYOD and 1:1 initiatives - facilitating secure access to a rapidly growing set of online learning materials - these and many other demands are stretching IT resources and budgets beyond the breaking point.
ContentKeeper provides comprehensive Web security solutions to address these challenges and secure today's online and mobile learning environment. We protect against harmful Web content and emerging security threats. ContentKeeper helps proactively protect school networks and mobile students anywhere, anytime.
Is your current filtering system losing its ability to see and control all those encrypted/SSL sites and data-streams?. Do you have un-filtered SSL tunnels delivering uncontrolled content right to those classroom desktops?
If you cannot look inside those SSL tunnels to see the actual traffic, then you cannot set Policies to accurately block, control and manage that traffic. That may put your CIPA compliance at risk.
ContentKeeper provides SSL selective decryption and inspection using layer 2 Ethernet bridge technology which allows you to control and set policies for secure Web traffic without degrading network performance.
ContentKeeper features for Education / K-12
- CIPA compliance
- BYOD support for all devices
- 1:1 support for Windows, iOS/OS X, Chrome & Android
- iOS/iPAD tamper-proof controls
- Granular social media controls
- Anti-bullying/Threat Tracking Tools & Real-Time Alerts
- DLP / document content scanning
- Elimination of anonymous proxy issues
- SSL full decryption, inspection and controls
- Roles-based administration & reporting
- Advanced predictive anti-malware engines
- High performance, scales beyond 10 Gbit/s
ContentKeeper provides a compete solution to address the myriad of threats and challenging IT requirements today, and helps you secure the next-generation learning environment.