After enabling SSL Interception on ContentKeeper Web Security system, users are prompted with a security warning whenever they browse to a HTTPS/encrypted website. This happens because the browser does not recognize the certificate issued by ContentKeeper Web Security system. The ContentKeeper SSL certificate needs to be installed in the browser to prevent this security warning.
Please follow the steps below to install ContentKeeper SSL for Mozilla Firefox:
- In the Firefox browser, navigate to the Privacy and Security Preferences page.
- Enter about:preferences#privacy into the address bar.
- Or click Menu > Options > Privacy & Security
- Scroll down to Certificates and click on View Certificates to open the Certificate Manager.
- Click Import and select the ContentKeeper certificate.
- Tick the Trust this CA to identify websites checkbox, and click OK.
- Relaunch FireFox.