After enabling SSL Interception on ContentKeeper Web Security system, users are prompted with a security warning whenever they browse to a HTTPS/encrypted website. This happens because the browser does not recognize the certificate issued by ContentKeeper Web Security system. The ContentKeeper SSL certificate needs to be installed in the browser to prevent this security warning.
Please follow the steps below to install ContentKeeper SSL for Microsoft Edge:
- In the Edge browser, navigate to the Security Settings page.
- Enter edge://settings/privacy into the address bar.
- Or click Menu > Settings > Privacy and Services
Click on Manage Certificates to open the Certificates window.
Navigate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab and click Import...
- Follow the instructions in the Certificate Import Wizard to import the ContentKeeper certificate.
- Select the Place all certificates in the following store option, and set the Certificate store location to Trusted Root Certification Authorities, then click Next.
- If another security warning dialog appears, click Yes.
- Relaunch Edge Browser.