After enabling SSL Interception on ContentKeeper Web Security system, users are prompted with a security warning whenever they browse to a HTTPS/encrypted website. This happens because the browser does not recognize the certificate issued by the ContentKeeper Web Security system. To prevent this security warning prompt it is required to install ContentKeeper SSL certificate in the browser.
Please follow the steps below to install ContentKeeper SSL for Google Chrome:
- In the Chrome browser, navigate to the Security Settings page.
- Enter chrome://settings/security into the address bar.
- Or click Menu > Settings > Privacy and Security > Security
Click on Manage Certificates to open the Certificates window.
Navigate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab and click Import...
- Follow the instructions in the Certificate Import Wizard to import the ContentKeeper certificate.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and set the Certificate store location to Trusted Root Certification Authorities, then click Next.
- If another security warning dialog appears, click Yes.
- Relaunch Chrome Browser.