Web Filtering and Active Malware Protection for Any Device, Anywhere
With users able to utilize the Web on the move, with a range of mobile devices and portable computers, on wireless or roaming unknown networks – how do you manage device security and enforce consistent Web use policies when and where you need to?
ContentKeeper provides a flexible solution for BYOD and 1-to-1 device deployments. ContentKeeper can enforce Web security and acceptable use restrictions on workstations, Smartphones, iPads, and laptops whether behind your network gateway or in the cloud when roaming or remote.
ContentKeeper supports a range of devices:
- Smartphones / iPhones (Android, Apple, Windows)
- Tablets / iPads (Android, Apple, Windows)
- Laptops / Notebooks / Ultrabooks
- Workstations (network or home / remote locations)
ContentKeeper BYOD / Mobile Device Control features:
- Authenticate unknown devices on your wireless network and/or provide restricted Web access to guest / unidentified devices without software
- On-device application agent for roaming, 1-to-1 device management
- Provide Web filtering and active malware protection for any device
- License by user, so users are free to browse the Web with any device
- Consolidated Web use reporting for users across all devices